PRO PLAN® Breeder Programme Terms and Conditions
By joining the PURINA® PRO PLAN® Scheme, Breeders must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- This programme is for the exclusive use of breeders who feed and recommend PURINA PRO PLAN dog food. PURINA® PETCARE (UK) LTD. reserve the right to terminate the membership of any breeder found to be in breach of this condition.
Breeders joining the PURINA PRO PLAN Scheme agree to:
- Not breed from a brood bitch if the litter would be born before the brood bitch is 12 months old, or after she is 8 years old
- Exclusively recommend PRO PLAN Dog food to new puppy owners
- Wean puppies on PRO PLAN Dog food
- Contact the Breeder Scheme within two weeks of birth of their new litter
- Pass on Puppy Packs (with PRO PLAN food), when re-homing puppies, free of charge
- Only selected breeders owning one or more brood bitches are entitled to join the programme
- Breeders participating in the PURINA PRO PLAN Breeder Scheme may not be a member of any other breeder programme
- Breeders must be registered with and maintain registration with The Kennel Club
- Breeders must sell their puppies directly to the new owners and not through a third party or broker
- PURINA PETCARE (UK) LTD. will only supply one set of Puppy Packs per brood bitch per year, limited to 8 packs per toy dog (up to 5kg), 10 per small & medium dogs (5-25kg), and 12 per large & giant dogs (25-45kg)
- PURINA PETCARE (UK) LTD. will only supply Puppy Packs for a maximum of 8 litters per breeder per year
- Breeders must not register themselves or family members as new puppy owners to any litter they have announced. These must be recorded as 'kept'
- PURINA PETCARE (UK) LTD. are not responsible for any correspondence lost or damaged in the post
- PURINA PETCARE (UK) LTD. reserve the right to terminate the membership of breeders at their discretion and without prior notice
- PURINA PETCARE (UK) LTD. reserve the right to change the programme offering (to either Breeder or new owner) at their discretion and without prior notice
- The PURINA PRO PLAN Puppy programme is available to breeders in the United Kingdom only
All Applications will be considered on an individual basis and PURINA PETCARE (UK) LTD. reserve the right to refuse or approve applications at their discretion.
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina PetCare UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA